What you get (license, support, updates and refunds)
- The complete license is distributed along with the software in a license.txt file. This is just an overview!
- All of our software products are the sole property of istraxx UG (haftungsbeschränkt). Licenses are granted per installation.
- You are not allowed to copy, sell, or modify the code of the software, except for your personal use. This means you are allowed to adjust the code for a specific requirements. If you don't use our software anymore and have uninstalled it, you are allowed to sell your own license to someone else.
- Your purchase includes one year of updates (5 downloads within 30 days) and support.
- Please look at our product documentation link first. We provide help as time permits in our public forum at forum.virtuemart.net
- Individual support for our products is given via the contact page at support-updates. Do not use our paypal email address. If you don't receive a reply, you might be blocked by the contact form spam protection. In this case just write to the sender address printed on the invoice for your software product.
- In your email, include your order number.
- If we ask you for an administrator access on your web site, create a specific user for us. When the problem is fixed block or remove the user.
- Do a backup of your web site, before.
- As long the software is not delivered, we can refund you.
- If the software is already delivered, we refund you only when there is an unsolvable bug. In this case the granted license expires.
- If there is an error in the software making it unusable, you must give us the chance to fix it, before you ask for a refund.
- We are not responsible for malfunction of our software if other 3rd party extensions or own modifications (i.e. in templates, layouts, components, plugins) are involved in the malfunction.
- We are not responsible for malfunction of our software if your system does not meet the stated minimum requirements (php, mysql, joomla, or virtuemart version).
- We are not responsible for malfunction of our software if your system is not properly setup ("showing Error messages, notices, etc"). For this we have a manual and FAQ at docs.virtuemart.net. If there are still questions we have a community driven forum at forum.virtuemart.net. Consider that this forum is done by users for users, but you will find everything you need for a proper basic virtuemart installation.