VirtueMart Extensions Directory (VMED)
|Joomla! Extensions for VM||gmcgilli|
|RedMystic Core Component - Google Base Feeder Hot||Component Module|
|Views:||Hits: 3038||License:||GPLv2 or later|
|Date Added:||Date added: 2009-06-28 15:23:23|
RedMystic is both a product directory and Google Base feed sytsem
RedMystic's Core Component and Module allows you to automatically publish your virtuemart products to RedMystic and Google Base for Free!
Why people use it:
Price - Free!
Automatic - Products are monitored and submitted automatically ***
Simple - No messing around with cron or other server tools.
Exposure - Double your product exposure with 1 component
*** automatic publishing also requires the RedMystic Core Module to be installed and published (also freely distributed under GPL v2)
- Wizard style setup walks you through a typical installation
- Built-in FAQs and video help support
- Designed to work on even limited shared hosting environements
- Designed to have minimal impact to your customers.
- The module automatically adds your sitekey meta-tag into your site. (sitekey obtained at redmystic.com)
- Small bandwidth footprint.
- Scales to thousands of products with minimal memory requirements
- Tons of configurations options allowing you to tweak your feed just the way you need it (e.g. use Virtuemart short or long descriptions)
- SEF enabled
- Native sh404sef support
- Optimized images for redmystic.com
- Proactive sitemaps that render and notify all major search engines upon product changes
- Shipping and VAT options
- Media library images
- Parent/Child management
- Module displays your Google Pagerank, Alexa Rank and RedMystic Rank
- Custom tag integration
- UTF-8 encoding (supports various language character sets)
- Retrieves RedMystic rank
- Product click through and impression metrics and charting
- Publishes the Google merchant center site verification code
- Joomfish and currency rate exchange integration
- Include virtuemart coupons
- Basic ACL management
- And many other options
- No hacks to Joomla or Virtuemart required