• Easy inventory changing
• Automatic emails on low stock!
• Barcode scanner functionality
• Bulk inventory/price/discount/tax editor!
• Advances Sales statistics (cumulative sales stats, profit margins etc) per product
• Multilingual: German, French and Dutch included
This advanced module is the answer for any VirtueMart shopowner who wants to manage their inventory more effectively. Fully customizable, it offers the possibility to create multiple inventory lists, of selected categories and/or manufacturers, flexible selecting columns and applying special filters.
You can edit the stock in an inventory list, an inputbox is placed next to the actual stock, allowing you to add or substract items from your inventory. It also adds the possiblity to work with a safety stock for each product (a minimum stock that you set up for each individual product).
All has been made ease. The list view is extremly flexible to create, changes are made easily and exporting to CSV is no problem.
- Create inventory list, based on categories, manufacturers, stock levels
- Quick changes to stock levels. Work with a safety stock
- Flexible columns, also sorting ASC/DESC for each column
- CSV export based on flexible columns
But there is more! Through some handy extensions you can enhance the functionality of your Advanced Inventory Manager
Extension 1: Automatic emails on low stock with CSV attached!
This is a golden function that can be used for various applications. Such as:
- Emailing administrators on low stock of products from categories A and C
- Emailing suppliers on low stock of products from manufacturer A
It allows you to customize a Full HTML email email and have it sent on certain triggers, when certain stock is low or just every day or week. The autoresponder is very flexible to set up and multiple autoresponders and emails are possible. Scheduling this is a background activity (no cron job neccessary). Visitors to the site trigger the autoresponder silently
- Set Auto-export based on low stock of 1 or more items of an inventory list
- Create rich HTML emails with a CSV attached
- Scheduling an auto-export is automatic! No cron job necessary
Extension 2: Barcode reader/scanner possibilities
A handy function for everyone who needs to book in their inventory, when stock comes in, or when items are returned. This extension works with every barcode reader!. It allows you to read the barcode, the barcode is checked in the database (a column in the vm_product table) and returns a result back instantly (through AJAX). Product name, SKU, current stock and an image are shown.
Based on your settings it automatically adds (or substracts) 1 to the list, or you can set the quantity first. This all happens real time. The list is very responsive, scanned products are added instantly. Once done, simply submit the list and all changes in stock are applied instantly.
- Product details lookup in realtime
- Fast response to barcodes. Almost like a POS system
- Very easy to work with.
Extension 3: Bulk edit inventory fields
This extension allows you to bulk edit every field from the vm_product table. Allowing bulk manual edits or logical functions and text functions. For example:
- Increase the stock of all selected products in an inventory list by 10%.
- Increase all prices with 15%.
- Change the discount to selected products in bulk
- Add 'Now available in purple' in the short_description field of all selected products
- Change the tax rate for selected products.
Very flexible again and easy to use. Based on inventory lists. All fields are editable!
Extension 4: Product sales & Inventory statistics
Ever wondered what products sold best over a period of time? This extension allow you to create a flexible list of products from certain categories or manufacurers that have been sold in a certain period in type, with a order status XX. Cumulative results are shown to you.
You will see how many products are sold (meeting the criteria), the avarage price, what the total value of this sold product and of course list totals. This will give you more insight in your product's performance.
It also allows you to assign a column as purchase price. This will make it possible to see how profitable your webshop is. When a purchase price column is assigned profits and margins are automatically calculated for the selected products.
- Select multiple order statusses to define 'succesful' orders and thus sold products
- Define a date range
- See the avarage sales price, total amount of sales per product, total value of sales per product
- Profit per product, total profit, profit margin
- Exporting to CSV