Yes, that's good news. Edikon / phpShop.org have just released version 0.7.0 of their distribution with a lot of bug and security fixes. So I updated the phpShop-for-MOS modification to have that fixes.
But the really "big" changes have been done to the phpShop administration, as you could see at the DemoSite. A small excerpt from the ChangeLog:
- added authorize.net integration!
- phpShop-for-MOS now comes with its own mambo user registration form. For you don't need it anymore, you can delete the patch for com_registration and "unbackup" your old files.
- order email can be sent as HTML email. Mail building and sending will be done by htmlMimeMail.
- new styled configuration form
- new styled product form (e.g. you can add a price in product form now)
phpShop for MOS is getting more international:
- finish language file (thanks to Palle)
- spanish language file (thanks to Benton)
- greek language file ( thanks to Michael)
- finished internationalization of the frontend
Please get your version from the downloads section. Manual installation package will be available later.
Updaters from RC1: just run this SQL command:
ALTER TABLE `mos_pshop_payment_method` ADD `is_creditcard` TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL ;
and get the new files from the Package file (untar the tar archive inside manually).
Be sure to checkout the new module "Check the Shop" - available at the downloads section (Additional modules).