XCloner - Backup and Restore made simple!
Professional Backup Application for PHP/Mysql websites.
License type: GNU/GPL
XCloner is a professional website Backup and Restore application designed to allow you to create safe complete backups of any PHP/Mysql website and to be able to restrore them anywhere. It works as a native Joomla backup component.
- Complete Website Backup
Backup your website files and databases, send them to the cloud, restore backups anywhere.
- Automatic Backups
Create automatic backups with the built in XCloner cron script, and send them to Amazon S3.
XCloner has a built in security layer to protect and easily restore your website backups.
- Restore Backups Anywhere
Easily restore backups on any location compatible with your website by using the XCloner restore.
- Open Source Support
XCloner works as a native Joomla backup extension, Wordpress backup plugin and Standalone website backup application.
- Professional support
We offer Professional 24/7 support through the Free forums or Premium membership.
- Backup and Restore any PHP/Mysql website
- Create custom backups
- Generate automatic backups based on cronjobs
- Restore your backups anywhere
- Share your custom backups with your clients
- Store you backups on the Amazon S3 cloud
- Backend available languages: spanish, dutch, deutsch, english, italian, polish, russian, catalan, french
- Incremental mysql backup supporting large databases
- Incremental file system scanning and backup supporting large websites
- Backup Split option for environments with limited filesize
- JQuery Start UI
- Incremental files restore supporting large backups
- Create full or partial backups based on your input
- Create simple or compressed backups based on your configuration input
- Possibility to exclude directory and files from the backup, manually or through cron settings(AJAX powered)
- Create backups based on a cron task, created backups can be stored on the local server, remotely through ftp or emailed
- Delete backups older than a certain number of days
- Ability to manage existing backups, rename/delete/move, publish to user frontend for sharing
- Possibility to clone any backup to another location, it can be done automatically by using the server functions or manually
- Configuration area lets you choose on how to generate backups based on your server possibilities
- You can choose to create backups by using only PHP, or by also using some server utilities to speed things up
Generating backups through Cron Jobs
- Create backups at any time with the help of our cron script
- Store the generated backup locally, through email or a remote ftp location
- Send the generated backup to the Amazon S3 cloud service
- Run Multiple cron jobs based on custom configurations
- Create full or partial backups
- The generated clone of XCloner can be restored on a totally different server, with new server and mysql details
- Restore both simple and compressed archives
- Restore script is independent from the main component and can be run on any host
- The restore script is located inside the XCloner archive, in directory restore/
- Full restore of a clone made with XCloner
- Ability to restore the original files and directories permissions
- Automatic update of the new host settings to the configuration file
- Ability to import the clone using either a ftp simulated sessions, or direct restore through php
- Possibility to exclude database from importing
- Ability to restore multiple clones to different locations
Compatibility & Requirements
- PHP 4.3.x or above
- Joomla 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 2.5.x, 3.x native component
- Any hosting environment running PHP, 5.2.0 recommended
- Mysql 5 or above
- Safe_Mode turned Off
- Open_basedir set to No Value
- php.ini max_execution_time set to a higher limit
- exec() function enabled if you want to use the server utilities mysqldump and tar
There are yet no reviews for this product.