Shipment plugin for Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa. Employs the Fastway API.
Salesprice with discount
Sales price 23,93 €
Price excl. VAT: 23,93 €
license Type: GNU/GPLv2
- Supports countries: Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa.
- For multiple cart products: Splits into multiple parcels where required by weight and dimensions as per Fastway parcel limits.
- Supports "Normal" and "Frequent" service rate.
- Supports Parcels, Boxes, and Satchels.
- Allows setting of default item sizes and weights in case not set in VirtueMart.
- Prices and Providers/Depots via the Fastway API so always up-to-date.
- Lists/records Provider/Depot address and contact details to arrange pickup.
- Supports VM taxes.
- Allows you to charge packing and handling fees.
- Allows you to set a purchase amount for free shipping (ie: free shipping on orders over $100).
- Debug mode.
Shipment Method Creation and Configuration
- Visit the Fastway Developer Centre to obtain your API Key. The latest Fastway API requires it and so you will need it for your Fastway plugin configuration.
- Go to your Joomla Site Administrator.
- Click main menu item: Components -> VirtueMart.
- Click left menu item: Shop -> Shipment Methods.
- Click the top-right menu item: New.
- Give your shipment method an appropriate title (like "Fastway Couriers") and optional description, select "VM - Shipment - Fastway" from the "Shipment Method" drop-down.
- Click Save in the top right menu.
- Click the Configuration Tab to reveal your settings, enter your API Key (see above), and apply the appropriate settings. The only required settings are: "Fastway API Key", "Fastway Franchise/Depot", "Service Rate", and "Package Type".
- Click Save & Close in the top right menu.
Shipment Method Information Screen
Shipment Method Configuration Screen
There are yet no reviews for this product.