Help us to provide you an efficient support
Support language: english, german
If you want to open a ticket as member, then open a thread in one of our forums first. Use either our international VirtueMart forum, or the german VirtueMart forum.
Just imagine, there are more than 1000 members, if just 1% writes a ticket for a common VirtueMart problem. We sit here for hours just telling the same answer. If Milbo has already replied to you in the forum, it makes no sense to write an extra ticket, because Membership tickets are answered by Milbo anyway. If you got no helpful answers in the forum, then you may write a ticket here. If you add a ticket as member add your forum thread.
- Include one issue per ticket
- Select the appropriate category. Each ticket category is the Developer name and product name
- Unless it is a presales ticket, the order number is mandatory. Tickets with no order number will be closed automatically.
- Do not forget to add the website, in order to recreate the problem on your website
- Give a detailed description of the problem you are having, detailed steps on how to recreate the problem, extension configuration
- Send us with screenshots and the link to the frontend problem
- Write in english, and translate into english the error messages screen shots
Before you create a ticket
Some of the problems arise due template overrides and 3rd party extensions.
Before contacting the support, try first the extensions always without template overwrites. You can easily disable them by renaming the com_virtuemart folder in joomlaRoot/yourTemplate/html/ .
The warranted support does NOT cover problems due your template overwrites or 3rd party extensions not sold on this website: extensions.virtuemart.net
. If we lose a lot time due this, we may invoice you. It is your duty to exclude errors created by modifications to the default virtuemart setup/installation.
Our support policy
What you get (license, support, updates and refunds)
The developer, author of the extension is responsible for answering the ticket. He will answer as fast as possible during his working days (do not include week ends, public holiday of the developer) and his working hours.
If the developer is on holiday, you will get an answer telling you when he is back.
Our ticket system is reserved for questions concerning extensions sold on this website extensions.virtuemart.net.
Tickets concerning VirtueMart will be automatically closed as long you are not a member. Please ask your question on the forum.
Unless it is a presales ticket, the order number is mandatory. Tickets with no order number will be automatically closed.