Your clients have recurring orders? They often add the same items? Make their purchase experience easier!
- A coupon can be applied by default
- Option to reset the cart before adding the products again
- Customizable text and style
- No personnal information from the order is cloned, just the items list
- Out of stock items will not be added if Virtuemart is configured check stocks
- Clone every order, even one you have defined on purpose
More about Clone Order Plugin
By default, Clone order plugin will add a button on the order details page only but cal also parse some custom tags that you can add to articles, modules, or event templates files.
To insert a button in an article or a module, add the following code :You can also override the default plugin settings:
|a class name to apply to the container div
|css style to apply to the container div
|text to be shown before the button
|the text of the button
|text to be shown after the button
|class name to apply to the button
|css style to apply to the button
|Should the user cart be reset before adding the items?
|Valid coupon code to apply to the cart.
- Locate file /components/com_virtuemart/views/orders/tmpl/list.php
- Copy it to (recreate folder structure if necessary) /templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_virtuemart/orders/list.php
- Add an empty column header to the table
- Add the button in a new cell for each records:
What you get: this subscription includes 6 months of support and updates.