SEPA direct debit is the Single Euro Payments Area, which covers all 27 European Union countries, three European Economic Area countries, Switzerland & Monaco (32 countries in total, excludes Channel Islands & Isle of Man), and will replace the national direct debit schemes in the euro-zone countries.
From 1 February 2014, SEPA mandate will be mandatory, and all euro payments both domestics, and cross border will be consider domestic, and any client without Credit Card can pay. The unique requirement for the client is to have a bank account.
- The client signs online with the computer mouse or finger and authorizes the SEPA-Mandate (optional)
- Can be used for internet payment on a PC, Smartphones and tablet
- The validity of the IBAN format is checked
- Bank information are stored encryted in the database
- IP address of the client is stored
- Generation of the SEPA-Mandate in a PDF format
- Mandates are stored in a secure environment
- Client can download the mandate
- Client can revoke mandates
Online signature for mandate with computer mouse or finger
12 months support & updates: What you get (license, support, updates and refunds)