Stripe payment extension
Stripe for VirtueMart
- NEW ☆ Italian translation included in package
- NEW ☆ Full set of Restrictions: Countries, minimum and maximum Amount, Publish Start and End, and Shipment restrictions
- NEW ☆ 3D Secure Card Payments (optional)
- Implements Stripe Source along with Card, useful for other payment sources to come
- Uses the Joomla Update System, enabling “one click update” from the Joomla Administrator backend with a download ID
- Works with VirtueMart one page checkout
- Works with PHP 7.1
- Stripe API upgraded to TLS 1.2
- Option to send Stripe Email Receipts
- In Test mode, option to display credit cards Test numbers
Here is a video showing a full checkout with 3D Secure:
The plugin is also provided with French (fr-FR) and Italian (it-IT) language files in frontend and backend. More languages to come (and possible on request).
International cards and currencies
Your business can accept all major debit and credit cards from customers in every country in 135+ currencies, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club and JCB. You can also use 3D Secure for any payment.
Available for businesses in 25 countries
Accept payments from anywhere in the world. Stripe currently supports businesses in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan.
You will require a Stripe account in order to use the Puma-IT Stripe plugin. With Stripe.com you need to use SSL/TLS on your payment pages. However, you can test your pages -- but not live transactions -- before installing your SSL/TLS certificate.
For instructions on how to setup our plugin, please visit our free documentation section.
One year of downloads and support (support only for one website).
For support request, use the ticket system.
Please do NOT use reviews to post support requests or issues.