Stripe payment extension
With Stripe, accept payments from anyone, anywhere!
Stripe for VirtueMart
Payments authenticated using 3D Secure v1 (3DS1) with the current version of Puma-IT Stripe plugin for VirtueMart are in compliance with Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) in VirtueMart 3 & Joomla 3.x !
- NEW ☆ 3D Secure version 1 (3DS1) Card Payments (optional) for VirtueMart
- NEW ☆ Compliant with Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)
- Spanish and Italian translation included in package
- Works with PHP 7.1 & 7.2
- Implements Stripe Source along with Card, useful for other payment sources to come
- Full set of Restrictions: Countries, minimum and maximum Amount, Publish Start and End, and Shipment restrictions
- Uses the Joomla Update System, enabling “one click update” from the Joomla Administrator backend with a download ID
- Works with VirtueMart one page checkout
- Stripe API upgraded to TLS 1.2
- Option to send Stripe Email Receipts
- In Test mode, option to display credit cards Test numbers
Here is a video showing a full checkout with 3D Secure:
The plugin is also provided with several language files in frontend and backend:
- Spanish (es-ES)
- French (fr-FR)
- Italian (it-IT)
More languages to come (and possible on request).
International cards and currencies
Accept all major debit and credit cards from customers in every country, in 135+ currencies, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club and JCB.
Reduce your risk of fraud and chargebacks by adding an additional layer of authentication that protects you from liability for fraudulent card payments.
Our plugin implements 3D Secure v1, and the upgrade to 3D Secure version 2 is making great progress!
Stripe for Joomla & VirtueMart: SCA and PSD 2, Questions and Answers
Available for businesses in 24 countries
Accept payments from anywhere in the world. Stripe currently supports businesses in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Japan.
You will require a Stripe account in order to use the Puma-IT Stripe plugin. With Stripe.com you need to use SSL/TLS on your payment pages. However, you can test your pages -- but not live transactions -- before installing your SSL/TLS certificate.
For instructions on how to setup our plugin, please visit our free documentation section.
One year of downloads and support (support only for one website).
For support request, use the ticket system.
Please do NOT use reviews to post support requests or issues.