PayPal Pro with 3D Secure
The latest version 1.3.39 contains important updates for SSL secure connections.
PayFlow Pro Compatible.
For US, UK, Canadian, Australian and New Zealand Merchants
Supports PSD2 and 3DS (3D Secure) for UK merchants.
This plugin allows credit and debit cards to be processed without the customer leaving the merchant's site.
Customisable receipt page.
Full line order details sent to your PayPal account.
Supports Google Adwords conversion code.
Supports recurring payments and subscriptions.
One Page Checkout compatible.
Try our working demo
- PayPal Premier, Business, Personal and Advanced accounts will not work with this plugin.
- This plugin is designed for US, UK and Canadian merchants only and is not available in other countries.
- PayPal require PayPal Payments Pro merchants to use SSL on their server to provide secure HTTPS links for the plugin.
- PayPal also require PayPal Payments Pro merchants’ websites to be PCI compliant
1 The Credit Card Type is automatically detected from the number typed in.
2 Spaces automatically added as the number is typed.
3 Hovering over the "CSC link" explains what it is.
4 Errors detected as the details are typed in.
PayPal Payments Pro Plugin Installation
After downloading the PayPal Payments Pro ZIP file to your hard drive.
- Go to the Joomla Extension Manager and click on Upload Package File section. Click on browse and locate plgvm_paypalpaymentspro.zip
- Click on the Upload and Install button. This will install Payments Pro in Virtuemart.
- Click on the link entitled Click here to enable plugin. This will take you to the plugin manager.
- Go to the plugin manager.
- Click the box PayPal Payments Pro - SSC and click the green enable button
- Go to Virtuemart and click on Payment Methods. Click the New button.
- Enter the name that you wish to give the payment method in the Payment Name box. Remember this is the name that the customer will see.
- Select PayPal Payments Pro - SSC from the Payment Method drop down menu. Set Published to 'Yes'.
- Enter your PayPal API username, password and signature, then save.
- Published payment methods will have a green tick next to them in Payment Method section.
The stock plug-in for PayPal-Pro in Virtuemart would not work in my installation (VM-3.0.12 and Joomla 3.4.8) - I decided to gamble on this plug-in and it payed off. Works perfectly now! Small CSS issue with the display in the cart and no way to choose which credit cards you want to offer - but I still give it a 5-star rating because it works so well!Greg Remaley
i payed but didn't get any email or link to download ................................................Hezki
[Comment: Please open a support ticket, we will help you!]